Alexis Filters is the trading name of Alexis Filters, based at Unit 20, Melton Enterprise Park, Redcliff Road, North Ferriby, HU14 3RS.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following personal data from you:
- Your name
- Your geographical address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
When do we collect personal data?
We collect information about you when you contact us or we contact you via email or phone, place an order for products or services, or register for updates via our website. Information about website usage and IP information is collected using cookies – in line with our Cookies Policy.
How will we use your personal data?
We will use the information we have to:
- Fulfil product orders and provide services
- Keep you informed about product and service changes, including information about product recalls
- To advise you by email about special offers, new products, company promotions and technical matters related to products we sell that are of legitimate interest
We will not share your personal data for marketing purposes with any organisations outside of the Alexis Filters group – please read the section on disclosure for additional information.
How do we keep your personal data?
We take steps to ensure that all your personal data is kept secure, and is only held for as long as necessary, for use in the ways outlined in this policy.
Your rights - opting out of marketing
You have the right to opt out of our marketing and communications at any time. This can be done in the following ways:
- Via the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing and promotional materials
- By calling us on 01482 711259
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By filling out the contact form requesting to unsubscribe at the Contact Us page
Your rights – accessing and correcting your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you, and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected or updated. We aim to update details on our systems within 7 days.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to other parties in the following ways:
- To other companies in the Alexis Filters group (including any subsidiaries)
- To comply with any legal obligation
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements
- To credit referencing and fraud prevention agencies when processing orders
- To the buyer of Alexis Filters or group subsidiary companies, in the event that the business or assets within these businesses were sold
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Melton Enterprise Park